I’ve gotten a few emails through my issue submission from in the Character Builder, and I thought I’d jot down the current list to keep track of things. I’m not sure when I’ll get to fixing things, but I’ll be sure to post when I do (and the builder will be updated as well). What I’ve got so far are the following problems:
- Druids begin with three at-will attack powers, but this is not reflected in the builder. For now, you’ll have to put them on your Character Sheet manually.
- Armor Proficiency (Plate) is missing.
- Potent Challenge is missing.
- When manually entering ability scores, you are not given the ability to add stat points if you level up. I may leave this as is, since manual entry was originally intended to be 100% manual.
- Stats on the final character sheet (PDF) may be incorrect. Make sure you double-check them.
- On the PDF, it appears that only the 1/2 lvl value is factored into ATT BONUS in the Attack Workspace.